1. All team members must be aged 18 or above.2. At the start of the event, each team must have eight members.
3. Corporate Team Challenge reserves the right to alter the event without notice and/or cancel the event in consultation with, and under the direction of, emergency services agencies and major event stakeholders or landowners. If the event is cancelled, participating teams have the option of requesting a 50% refund of their registration fee.
4. Teams are only allowed to check in at the start, during their designated registration period.
5. All team members must stay together between checkpoints.
6. Any participant who is injured or exhausted must be brought to the nearest checkpoint by teammates for assistance.
7. Participants wishing to withdraw during the event must first report to the nearest checkpoint.
8. A team’s finishing time will be recorded as the last member of the team reports to the check-in desk at the finish.
9. The provided identification wristbands must be worn at all times during the event.
10. Dogs are not permitted on the trail or at checkpoints. Smoking is strictly forbidden on the trail and at checkpoints.
11. Participants must keep noise levels to a minimum when walking in residential areas.
12. Teams must carry a minimum of two mobile phones, preferably on two different networks.
13. Each team must carry at least one first aid kit at all times containing as a minimum:
¨a compression bandage
¨a triangular bandage
¨selected blister treatments
¨one thermal blanket
14. Teams must raise a minimum of $900 in addition to the non-tax deductible and non-refundable registration fee of $880 to participate in the event. Teams must have fundraised at least the minimum $900 by the Friday of the week before the event to be eligible to participate. Teams that fail to do so will be unable to start the event without the prior approval of event organisers.
15. Only complete teams of eight finishing within 12 hours will be eligible for official ranking.
16. All fundraising activities undertaken by participants must adhere to the relevant state government regulations.